Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Mitt Disses Hillary. Mentions "Intern." Media goes WILD.

POINT
Has Sexy Voice.
COUNTERPOINT
First name is Mitt.
Watch the ad
"Hillary Clinton wants to run the largest enterprise in the world. She hasn't run a corner store. She hasn't run a state. She hasn't run a city.
She has never run anything. And the idea that she could learn to be president as an internship just doesn't make any sense.
I have spent my life running things. I've learned how to run a business. I've learned how to run a state. I ran the Olympics. In each case, I've brought change.
And if there's ever been a time we needed change in Washington to bring strength to America, it's now."

Brought to you by Mormons for Mitt

No comments: