Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Perfect with Monday morning coffee.

Ashley recommended I check out The Sartorialist*. It's slightly embarassing that I was unawares, BUT I'm not a fashion junky. I just enjoy dressing up!
This chick had my favorite street look.
Do check out:
London Street
Stil in Berlin
Tokyo Street
Facehunter
*Helmed by Scott Schuman, a former showroom owner who used to work for Valentino, the Sartorialist has attracted a large and influential audience (averaging 7,000 visits per day) that includes a number of industry insiders.

No comments: