Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Flying with Pets is Actually Pretty Cheap

I am going home to Michigan for the holidays and I needed to do something with kitty (see picture on left) and thought I might have to board him. But, good news! It's only $80 for me to fly him a pet on Northwest. That price is for any cat, dog or bird (sorry no ferrets or reptiles) that can fit in a carrier under the seat. And they even suggest taking him for a quick "walk" before he gets on the plane. I'm visualizing a cat on a leash walking around in Terminal A - not weird at all.

No comments: