Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Get Gas and Go

I'm leaving the concrete jungle today and heading to the woods of Vermont (hense the last post). Now that I am driving and gas prices actually affect me, I seem to care a bit more. So I googled gas prices and found this great site, FuelEconomy.gov. Just type in your state and you are directed to a list of where to find the cheapest gas prices. On a side note, gas in New York is around $3.15, and, guess what, that means nothing to me since I have no idea if that is up or down from a month ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the price of gas at Fanny's? I fill up my tank there exclusively - good eats and Fanny serves one-liners 24/7!

PBR me, asap.