Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Broke? Not sure what do with your life?

Hang in there. Everybody finds their special purpose at different times. Just keep grinding along and you'll make it.

This dude had his moment of clarity and you will to.
"I had an epiphany when I did an artificial insemination of a cow and I realized I didn't want to do that for the rest of my life. So I transferred to business my sophomore year."
Macy's CEO
Todd Lundgren
Read more.
Top paid CEO's discuss starting out and what they've learned along the way.

1 comment:

Tula said...

Thoroughly enjoyed the diagram of a cow insemination.