Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Friday, November 2, 2007

This Pop-Tart is not CityBroke.

According to Page Six this morning:


Here's my question: what the hell classifies as entertainment? AND I thought celebrities get to do stuff for free. Why is she paying to be entertained? She should be getting her drugs, alcohol, and hotel rooms for free.
Secondly, I've seen her clothes and I've seen her extensions (and where they begin and where they end). I don't see how she was able to hit 16K.

Oh, Britney.

No comments: