Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Drugstore Fix

I love drugstores. I always spend more than I expect and get more than I need. BUT, I love when I find a new cheap and wonderful product and hate when my not-so-fab $5.95 facial scrub stings my ego like a $40 parking ticket.
Real Simple has an awesome roster of 40 Best Drug Store buys. A few products I highly recommend not found on the RS list: J&J Baby Oil Gel in Lavender, Loreal lip gloss, Burt's & Bee's Milk&Honey lotion, Crest VanillaMint toothpaste, Loreal Voluminous mascara in carbon, Vaseline 24 hour Lotion, & Maybelline mousse blush

No comments: