Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Start the New Year with Sexy Heels...on Amazon.com

I was dying for these sexy Me Too heels (see picture) at favorite shoe store, jbandme, in my hometown (Holland, MI that is). There was a 30% off sale that day which meant they were marked down from $88 to $62 - DEAL. Or so I thought. I was devastated to learn they didn't have my size (the oh-so-common 8) so I left. Later that day my savvy mother found these same shoes on Amazon.com for, that's right, $23.99! Wow. Thank you Amazon.com.

Get these great "I'm a serious working women" shoes here. Remember, every woman's success starts with a great pair of heels.

No comments: