Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Registered to Vote!


It was so easy and satisfying I want to do it again and again and again. All I did was google: vote, NYC and there it was - a downloadable registration form. I mailed it in. No postage required.
It seems a bit too easy...How do they stop people from registering as people who are too lazy to register and then make a fake ID or something? A little ring like that couldn't be too hard to put together... -Sidejobs! The possibilities are endless!
I felt so excited after mailing it in I wanted to make a sign or something that said, "Vote!" Then I calmed down and read Techcrunch instead.

No comments: