Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Which Candidate Has the Most Online Friends?

An article in the Times today, Finding Political News Online, the Young Pass It On, looked at how the "young" are spreading information via social networks and blogs (like here!). How enlightening. However, there was another really fun presidential candidate list tucked in the article that I thought I would add to our gathering of Which Candidate Sells the Most Bling?

Here is Which Candidate Has the Most Online Friends:*

McCain: about 140,000
Clinton: about 330,000
Obama: about 1 million

And Obama wins again!
*
This total includes MySpace and Facebook friends and is according to the Times. I half-heartedly did the math myself, and it looks about right. I'm not too concerned since I got the info. from such an established news source and I would never, ever, question their accuracy.

No comments: