Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Hate My New Credit Card

All our loyal readers out there (hello?) might remember my post on getting my first credit card. This was March 10, 2008, a mere five months ago. And I'm cutting it up. It's the devil!

(Ok, I'm not "cutting it up." I am, however, using a strategy my dad's friend told me about: Hiding it in a block of ice and keeping it in my freezer. And I'm not buying an ice pick...yet.)

No comments: