Being Citybroke is about perspective. It’s about seeing glitter in the gutter and a sense of humor when life is giving you everything you don’t exactly want and you’re hanging on for a dream that you sometimes can’t remember.
It’s not sales or survival - it’s an electronic letter from the trenches. It’s what suits who make $60K in at age 24 can’t even imagine. It’s Freedom. It’s Poverty. It’s Broken. It’s Beautiful.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fresh Directly get'n fresh with Singles


I love Fresh Direct. It's competitively priced yuppy shopping at its best. And when you live on the 4th floor, the delivery service is clutch.

I'm scoping out winter produce when I see they are having a V-Day promotion for the poor saps with no lovebug. I have yet to check out the menu but I'm expecting hi-fat content and generous serving size. If you can rally a few roommates, definitely get your waters/alcohol/TP/milk/canned food delivered. check it out!

No comments: